DEADLINE FOR PAPERS SUBMISSION:
March, 17, 2022
THE UKRAINIAN INSTITUTE FOR HAPPINESS RESEARCH (Ukraine)
EPOKA UNIVERSITY (Albania) DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
UNIVERSITY OF PERUGIA (Italy) DEPARTMENT OF PHILOSOPHY, SOCIAL SCIENCES AND EDUCATION
G.S. KOSTIUK INSTITUTE OF PSYCHOLOGY OF NAES OF UKRAINE (Ukraine)
TARAS SHEVCHENKO NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF KYIV (Ukraine) DEPARTMENT OF CONTEMPORARY HISTORY OF UKRAINE
BOGOMOLETS NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (Ukraine) DEPARTMENT OF PHILOSOPHY, BIOETHICS AND HISTORY OF MEDICINE, & MEDICAL-PSYCHOLOGICAL FACULTY
WORLD FEDERATION OF UKRAINIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS
PETROLEUM – GAS UNIVERSITY OF PLOIESTI (Romania) FACULTY OF ECONOMIC SCIENCES;
INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL RESEARCH GROUP – UNIVERSITY CASTILLA-LA MANCHA (Spain)
Pursuit of happiness becomes crucial in a contemporary person’s mindset. Happiness becomes an object of neuroscientific and psychological studies. Relation of happiness to values, morality and freedom evokes baffling problems in philosophy. Happiness and human flourishing become a true criterion of economic and social development.
Our conference aims to create the European platform of an interdisciplinary international discussion on happiness and to attract scientific and public attention to the relevance of happiness problem for contemporary societies. We invite for discussion researchers in philosophy, medicine, neuroscience, biochemistry, biology, psychology, sociology, political science, economics, history, pedagogy and anthropology. We invite managers and businessmen to share their experience and to enrich their knowledge in raising business effectiveness.
Suggested areas for discussion:
❗Considering the war that russia has started against Ukraine on February, 24, 2022, the aim of the conference is to claim the right of all countries and nations for happiness and wellbeing and the main focus is on questions of correlation of HAPPINESS with SECURITY, FREEDOM, AUTHENTICITY and challenges to Sustainable Development of the global community.
- Contemporary philosophy of happiness.
- Positive psychology.
- Happiness and neuroscience.
- Happiness, medicine and healthcare.
- Happiness and economic development.
- Happiness and education system.
- Happiness, civil society, law and state management.
- Happiness, history and culture.
❗❗❗ The conference will be held online on Zoom platform; there is also an option to send a recorded video of a speech to the Organizing Committee in advance.
❗❗❗ Since our mission is to popularize scientific knowledge on happiness, there will be a live stream of the conference on Youtube and Facebook and the video record of the conference will be in free access.
PRE-LIST OF ORGANIZERS:
Roman PURII, MD, MBA, Director and Co-funder of the Ukrainian Institute for Happiness Research (Ukraine);
Uliana LUSHCH–PURII, PhD, Associate Professor, Co-funder and Coordinator of International Cooperation of The Ukrainian Institute for Happiness Research, Department of Philosophy Ivan Franko National University of Lviv (Ukraine);
Andrii BAZYLEVYCH, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, President of the World Federation of Ukrainian Medical Associations, Department of Propedeutics of Internal Medicine #1 at Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University, The Ukrainian Institute for Happiness Research (Ukraine);
Claudia MAZZESCHI, PhD, Dean of the Department of Philosophy, Social Science and Education University of Perugia (Italy);
Marco MOSCHINI, PhD, Professor of the Department of Philosophy, Social Science and Education University of Perugia (Italy);
Eglantina HYSA, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Epoka University (Albania);
Esmir DEMAJ, PhD, Head of the Department of Business Administration, Epoka University (Аlbania);
Xhimi HYSA, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Business Administration, Epoka University (Аlbania);
Alba KRUJA (DEMNERI), PhD, Academic Coordinator of Business Informatics Program, Department of Business Administration, Epoka University (Albania);
Serhii MAKSYMENKO, Prof., Dr. Sc., Academician of NAES of Ukraine, Director of G.S. Kostiuk Institute of Psychology of NAES of Ukraine (Ukraine);
Liudmyla SERDIUK, Doctor of Psychological Sciences, Professor, Head of Chamata Laboratory of Psychology of Personality, G.S. Kostiuk Institute of Psychology of NAES of Ukraine (Ukraine);
Andrii PYZHYK, PhD in History, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Contemporary History of Ukraine, Faculty of History, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (Ukraine);
Oksana SMORZHEVSKA, PhD in History, Associate Professor, Department of Contemporary History of Ukraine, Faculty of History, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (Ukraine);
Iryna VASYLIEVA, Doctor of Philosophical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Philosophy, Bioethics and History of Medicine, Bogomolets National Medical University (Ukraine);
Natalia ISHCHUK, Doctor of Philosophical Sciences, Full Professor, Department of Philosophy, Bioethics and History of Medicine, Bogomolets National Medical University, The Ukrainian Institute for Happiness Research (Ukraine);
Myroslava FILONENKO, Doctor of Psychological Sciences, Full Professor, the Dean of the Medical-Psychological Faculty, Bogomolets National Medical University (Kyiv, Ukraine);
Irina Gabriela RADULESCU, PhD, Professor, Dean, Faculty of Economic Sciences, Petroleum – Gas University of Ploiesti (Romania);
Mirela PANAIT, PhD Habil., Associate Professor, Vice Dean, Faculty of Economic Sciences, Petroleum – Gas University of Ploiesti (Romania);
Víctor-Raúl LÓPEZ-RUIZ, PhD, Hab. Full Professor, Co-founder of Intellectual Capital Research Group, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economic and Business Sciences, University of Castilla La Mancha (Spain);
Ladislav KOVÁČ, Dr.Sc.,Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Comenius University (Slovakia).
AND PUBLICATION IN CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
1. To register and to choose a way of participation, fill out the online form following the link: https://cutt.ly/XYZCe3t
2. For participation, publication of a paper in the Conference Proceedings, e-version of the Certificate, the Program and the Conference Proceedings volume is 10 Euro
Requisits for payment:
INFORMATION IS TO BE SPECIFIED, REQUISITS WILL BE SEND VIA EMAIL
*Participants who want a printed paper version the Conference Proceedings volume must additionally cover the price of a book and shipping expenses.
3. The Conference Proceedings with ISBN will be published before the conference and each paper will have DOI index.
4. All participants whose papers are accepted for publication will receive a Certificate of a Participant, regardless to the fact whether they present a speech.
5. Papers for submission should be sent to the email address: email@example.com
6. Deadline for papers submission: March, 17, 2022.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PAPERS
1. Language – English.
2. At least 1 page and no more than 4 pages A4.
3. Times New Roman 12.
Line spacing – 1.
Alignment – justified text.
Margins: top, bottom, left and right – 2.
File format – Microsoft Word (*.doc *.docх).
4. Structure of an abstract:
1) line centered in bold – name and surname of the author;
3) next line centered italic – scientific degree;
4) next line centered italic – affiliation (with no abbreviation), city and country;
5) if there are two or more co-authors, information about each co-author separately is indicated below the first co-author;
6) next line centered – TITLE in bold with all capital letters;
7) ABSTRACT (100 – 200 words)
8) KEY WORDS (3 – 6) justified;
9) text of a paper justified;
10) references (not required but desirable) are indicated below the text with a title: REFERENCES
5. The text should be grammatically correct, correspond to the requirements of the English academic writing.
6. The author is responsible for the relevance and rightness of all scientific facts referred to in an abstract.
Materials of the First and Second International Scientific Conference “HAPPINESS AND CONTEMPORARY SOCIETY” are available here: